Junior researcher at Regional federal centre of aerospace and ground monitoring of objects and natural resources at National Research University BelGU.
Scientific work related to using remote sensing and GIS to study forest-steppe landscapes.
- IDB: a remote sensing indices database
- Post processing classified images in ENVI
- Automated change detection from satellite images: comparing thematic classification maps
- Automated change detection from satellite images: scatter plot method
- Clark-Evans test in R
- Automatic change detection in multitemporal remote sensing images using mathematical operations
- Incremental spatial autocorrelation in ArcGIS
- How are objects’ quantitative characteristics spatially distributed? Finding an answer with Global Moran’s I
- Reference data for assessing classification accuracy of a satellite image
- How are point objects distributed in space? Finding an answer with spatial statistics, Clark-Evans test
- Rule images. Part II: Сlassification from rule images
- Rule images. Part I: Generate, visualize and view quantitative values
- Supervised image classification using minimum distance algorithm
- Supervised image classification using parallelepiped algorithm
- How to pick the best supervised classification method?
- Classification accuracy assessment. Confusion matrix method
- Multidimensional spectral feature space and working with it in ENVI
- Supervised classification help: ROI separability
3 thoughts on “Pavel Ukrainski”
Sir your publications are really very helpfull. Can you please share some information regarding Atmospheric correction of hyperspectral images. Specially using FLAASH module of ENVI
I planned article on the atmospheric EO-1 Hyperion data correction by FLAASH
expecting this article.