Alla is our author specializing in the field of soil science, land protection, soil geochemistry and soil remote monitoring.
Associate Professor, Soil Department., Kharkiv National Agrarian University, PhD in Soil Science, the author of more than 70 scientific works, including 2 monographs.
- Remote Sensing vs. “Amber Mafia” in Ukraine
- UAV as a profession. Time to start a union?
- Looking at soils from space
- GIS-Forum 2017. Margin notes
- Drones. Legislation news in Ukraine
- Thermal imaging cameras: what are they all about?
- GIS vs. Spade. Modern approaches to soil mapping
- A story of one soil map. Modern soil mapping in Ukraine
- Evaluating crop characteristics in the visible range
- Drones vs international legislation
- Drones vs Ukrainian legislation
- Open GIS for educators and students
- Drones in agriculture: what we need for efficient use
- Drones in agriculture